Here are some holiday gift ideas that are tasty, affordable, and support small farmer co-ops worldwide. Read our Holiday Shipping Policy to get your gifts in time for Christmas.
For the Coffee Lover
- Coffee of the Month Subscription - Keep those coffee fanatics in your life caffeinated! They'll think of you each time they brew your gift. Each month, two bags of our Coffee-of-the-Month will be sent to the recipient. You can opt for a 3, 6, 9 or 12 month gift.
- Clever Dripper - A favorite amongst Equal Exchange staff, the Clever is an easy way to manually brew one cup at a time.
- Hario Buono Drip Kettle - This kettle is the coffee geek's dream.
- Toddy Cold Brew System - Our favorite way to make iced coffee is with the Toddy Cold Brew System. This long, slow soak creates a thick coffee concentrate with seriously sweet chocolate and malty flavors that we love.
For the Chocolate Fanatic
- Chocolate Bar Collection - It's too hard to decide which one bar to send, so how about a collection? Here's six of Equal Exchange's most delicious chocolate bars, ranging from Milk Chocolate (38% cacao) to Extra Dark (80% cacao) Chocolate.
- Organic Milk Chocolate Minis Display Box - These bite-sized chocolate treats are great for an office or the home. They also make perfect stocking stuffers.
For the Tea Enthusiast
- DIY Tea Sampler - Choose among a variety of our tea boxes to make a sampler of teas for soothing mornings and relaxing nights.
For the Environmentalist
- Organic Eight Rivers - The second coffee in our Biosphere Reserve comes from the buffer zone of the El Imposible National Park in El Salvador. The 89 coffee farmers that make up Las Colinas co-op are situated on the border of the park, and their farming practices serve a very critical role in protecting and preserving the area's important natural resources. This medium roast is complex, juicy and fruity, with a smooth mouthfeel.
For the Do Gooder
- African Gift Box - Together with the Panzi Foundation in the D.R. Congo, BeadforLife in Uganda, and our farmer partners in East Africa, this gift supports East African economies and women affected by violence.
- Complete Fair Trader Gift Basket - This Fair Trade basket has it all for the Fair Trade enthusiast: two ground coffees, four chocolate bars, a can of hot cocoa, and a box of small farmer tea are all nestled inside a hand woven grass basket.
For the Foodie
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil - A practical gift that's also delicious! Our Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil is robust and peppery with a strong fruit finish.
- Organic Baking Cocoa - Bakers rave about our baking cocoa! Give it with a recipe attached.
For the Fashionista
- Danica Glass Pendant Necklace - This colorful, long cluster necklace will look great with many different outfits.
- Analise Cluster Earrings - These earrings will look great by themselves or paired with the Danica necklace.
For the Kids
- Organic Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy Bar - Kids (and adults) will love this classic sweet and salty flavor combination.
- Organic Milk Chocolate Crisp Candy Bar - This one is deliciously sweet with a satisfying crunch.
- Organic Hot Cocoa - A yummy treat that's easy to make (just add hot water).
Follow me on Twitter: @EqExCoop