Manage Enterprise Resource Planning software requests from all Equal Exchange locations and offices . Manage help desk request between end users and our value added reseller. Train new users on system as well as provide support and troubleshoot for all hardware and software used for these systems. Based in West Bridgewater, MA and Canton, MA.
- Employment Status: Full-Time, Worker-Owner Track Position
- Hours: 40 per week
- Starting Salary: 48K+ depending upon experience
- Benefits: Health/dental/vision insurance coverage, vacations, holidays, sick days, eligibility for worker ownership
- Department: Support Operations
- Reports to: Manager of Information Systems
- Responsible for: Managing Enterprise Resource Planning
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Demonstrated capacity for internal and external customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with documentation, testing and ticketing software
- Detail oriented
- Network fundamentals
- Dynamics NAV experience a plus
- Experience supporting software and hardware
- Windows Server 2012
- Project management experience preferred
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting network printers
- Valid driver license
- An interest in the mission of Equal Exchange
- Experience with or interest in working for a cooperative organization preferred
(Approx. 90 – 100%)
Problem and new Feature resolution
- Work with Enterprise Resource Planning end users and reseller to resolve problems
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues for shop floor devices and PCs
- Test code, configuration, or process changes before live implementation
- Manage new user creation and setup
- Manage new Features and IT initiatives
- Facilitate cross-departmental understanding of ERP process decisions
- Develop and maintain training and documentation for ERP and other applications
- Support and train end users on ERP
- ERP reporting: Coordinate and support portal. Build new reports as needed
- Help identify ways to better use our existing software systems
- Participate on EE’s IS Steering Committee
- Back-up coverage for IT Help Desk
- Other job-related responsibilities and projects as needed
Personnel & Worker Ownership/Fair Trade Development (approx. 0 – 10%)
- Participate in staff, team, department, and educational (Exchange Time) meetings.
- Understand our producer partners, trading policies, and the Fair Trade movement.
- Understand and participate effectively in our worker cooperative model.
Please send your resume and answers to the following three essay questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What is your experience supporting enterprise level software? Give an example from your past experience.
2. Have you been responsible for training before? Whether yes or no, what recommendations would you make for end user training ?
3. What aspect of the Equal Exchange mission is most compelling to you?
Equal Exchange supports equal employment opportunity for all classes of individuals, regardless of age, race, color, national origin, citizenship status, disability, religious creed, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, economic status, veteran status. Additionally, people who are oppressed or are denied power and privilege in society are strongly encouraged to apply.