Doing a fundraiser?
Once you've filled out and submitted a Catalog Agreement, your fundraiser is underway! Here are the next steps in raising money for your group.
- Parent Letter Template – Tailor this letter template to suit your needs and attach a copy to each catalog.
- Educational Tools – Bring lessons of small-farmers and Fair Trade into the classroom.
- Equal Exchange Logo – Use our logo on any of your materials promoting the fundraiser, including websites and newsletters!
- Online Store Set-Up – Personalize your online store and inspire customers with your organization name and mission.
- Promote your unique store URL to fundraising participants by including it in the Parent Letter Template, sending it via e-mail to parents and teachers, and posting it in newsletters. Encourage participants to send this link to friends and family across the country.
- Use this handy Facebook Graphic to spread the word with social media! Don't forget to include your store URL.
- How to Order – Find helpful instructions on how to place your order when the catalog sale is finished.
- Catalog Master Order Form – Save a copy of this document to your computer. Start recording participant orders as you receive them and verify that the money collected is the correct amount.
- Payment due to Equal Exchange can be submitted via Credit Card or Check within 14 days of receiving your items.
- When customers order through your online store, you will receive 25% profit and items ship directly to their address. Shipping is free for customers ordering $75 or more!
- How to Unpack Your Order – Consult our step-by-step packing guide.
- Problems with your order? Missing an item? Call or e-mail Customer Service: 774-776-7366 / email@example.com.
- Equal Exchange charges your organization wholesale for all catalog orders. As these items were sold at retail costs, any profits you have made will be in your possession throughout the sale.
- Equal Exchange will send a monthly check to your organization for 25% profit of any online sales acquired during the selling period (Fall: September – December | Spring: January – May) if the profit amount is at least $25. If profits are lower than $25, sales will accumulate into the next month until profits reach $25 or until the end of the online fundraiser.