Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you have brewing instructions for Equal Exchange's Fellowship Blend and pillow pack coffees?
- Does Equal Exchange offer other products, besides coffee, that could be used to compliment a coffee hour or office coffee program?
- Does Equal Exchange offer equipment for brewing and serving coffee?
- Which products do you recommend I offer at my sale?
- Can I sample your products before I order a whole case?
- I'm hoping to start selling Equal Exchange products in my community, but I'm nervous about the up-front costs. Can I order them on consignment and return any products that I can't sell?
- How much should I charge for Equal Exchange products at my sale?
- I want to offer Fair Trade crafts at my sale! How can I do that?
- Organic Mind, Body and Soul Coffee
- Organic French Roast Coffee
- Cafe Salvador Coffee
- Organic Decaf Coffee
- Organic English Breakfast Tea
- Organic Green Tea
- Organic Rooibos Tea
- Organic Very Dark Chocolate
- Organic Milk Chocolate with a Hint of Hazelnut
- Organic Dark Chocolate with Caramel Crunch and Sea Salt
- Organic Dark Chocolate Minis
- Organic Hot Cocoa Mix
- Are you hoping to raise money through your sale? If so, how much money do you need to raise?
- Is your goal to expose more people to Fair Trade products, without necessarily making a profit for your group? The lower your prices, the more people will buy.
- How much do products like these cost in local stores? What are people in your community accustomed to paying?
- How can you ensure that your Fair Trade efforts become self-sustaining? Consider raising some money through your sale and using those profits to purchase Fair Trade coffee for your coffee hour or office use.
To find out more about our products, or Fair Trade in general, please see the following FAQs: