- 2 ½ c. whole wheat flour
- ½ c. sugar
- 1 c. milk
- ½ c. butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 c. Equal Exchange Raisins
- 4 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a 12 cup muffin pan.
2. Combine all dry ingredients, except the raisins, in a large bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, combine melted butter, milk, egg and vanilla. Mix well.
4. Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until combined and moist. Add the raisins.
5. Transfer the batter into the muffin pan.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Adapted from Just a Pinch.