- 2/3 c. granulated sugar
- 2/3 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c. butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 c. shortening
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 3 c. quick-cooking or old-fashioned oats
- 1 c. King Arthur all-purpose flour
- 1 c. Equal Exchange Chilean Flame Raisins
1. Heat oven to 375°F.
2. In large bowl, beat together all ingredients except oats, flour and raisins with mixer on medium speed. Then add in oats, flour and raisins.
3. On ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart.
4. Bake 9 to 11 minutes until light brown. Immediately remove and place on cooling rack.