- 1/3 cup Equal Exchange Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Equal Exchange Organic Bittersweet Chocolate Chips (70%)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 2/3 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/4 cup Equal Exchange Organic Baking Cocoa
- 2 organic eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
Preheat oven to 325F. Grease an 8 x 8 inch baking pan with oil and lightly dust with flour.
In a saucepan heat the oil and chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly until fully melted. Remove from heat. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Pour batter into pan and bake for 30-35 minutes. Let cool before cutting.
Makes 9 brownies.
Contributed by Carol Wasserman, Chappaqua, NY