Find print-ready point of sale signage, talking points, and consumer-facing materials, as well as content to share digitally.
March is Banana Month!
The Banana Zine
The Banana Zine is a collection of works by people across the Equal Exchange banana supply chain. The voices included represent farmer cooperatives, distributors, grocery stores, consumers, and a few artists who happen to make sweet banana-related art.
- *NEW* Banana Zine 2.0 - *NUEVA* Revista Bananera Digital 2,0
- Digital Banana Zine - Revista Bananera Digital
- To Print DIY Banana Zine - Para Imprimir Revista Casera
Reinvent the Resolution
Each January, we make new commitments to our health and our lives. Change the conversation around New Years resolutions and encourage ethical eating with our new campaign.
Game Day, Play Fair
Is your store ready for the big game? Let our POS brighten your display and encourage customers to support small-scale farmers.
- VIDEO - Lianne from AsoGuabo
- VIDEO - Marcelo from AsoGuabo
- GRAPHIC - Co-op Grown Bananas
Caption: October is Co-op Month, and Equal Exchange Bananas are co-op grown! Hilda works on the banana packing team for Cristian Bueno's small farm in Ecuador, cleaning organic bananas before they are cut into bunches. Cristian is a member of AsoGuabo cooperative. #equalexchange #smallfarmersbigchange #coopmonth #banana
- GRAPHIC - Co-op Grown Avocados
Caption: October is Co-op Month, and Equal Exchange Avocados are co-op grown! Here, Ruben shows off his beautiful organically grown fruit. He is a small farmer member of PROFOSMI cooperative in Mexico. #equalexchange #smallfarmersbigchange #coopmonth #avocado
Previous Banana Month Materials
Other Point of Sale Materials
Why Small Farmers Shelf Talkers
What People Are Saying
- Small Farmers in Fresh Produce: Is there a Place at the Table?
- People's Food Co-op
- University of Vermont Blog
- Civil Eats
Equal Exchange Blog Posts
- Why Small Farmers?
- Why Do Banana Farmers Organize?
- Seven Days in Ecuador
- The True Cost of Bananas
- A Fair Trade, Organic Banana Life Cycle