- 1 ½ c. flour
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 ¼ c. milk
- ½ c. Equal Exchange bananas, mashed (check your local food co-op!)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ½ c. Equal Exchange Organic Bittersweet or Organic Semisweet Chocolate Chips
1. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon in a large bowl.
2. Mix milk, banana, egg and vanilla until well combined. Stir into the bowl of dry ingredients.
3. Fold in ¼ cup of the chocolate chips.
4. Spray your griddle with cooking oil and place over medium heat.
5. Pour batter onto the griddle into the pancake size you desire. Make a stack of small ones, or a few extra large pancakes!
6. Cook for about 2 minute, or until the tops begin to bubble. Then, flip the pancake and cook for another minute or until golden.
7. Work your way through the batter, reapplying cooking spray as needed.
8. Top your pancakes with more chocolate chips and serve.
Adapted from Food.com