- 2 ½ c. sugar
- 1 c. oil
- 3 eggs
- 3 c. flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. clove
- 1 can pureed pumpkin
- 1 c. Equal Exchange Organic Bittersweet or Organic Semisweet Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Set the oven rack at the second lowest position.
2. Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
3. In a large bowl, blend the sugar and oil. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
4. In a separate bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
5. Begin adding the dry ingredients to the egg mixture, alternating with the pumpkin, and blending as you go.
6. Fold in the chocolate chips.
7. Fill the Bundt pan with the batter.
8. Bake for approximately 1 hour, or until a toothpick comes out clean.