- 2 cups Equal Exchange Organic Cashews
- 5-6 Equal Exchange Organic Bananas (very ripe)
- Filtered Water
- 1/2 cup Organic Agave Syrup
- 1 Organic Vanilla bean (scraped)
- 1/2 cup Chia Seed
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 cup Equal Exchange Organic Baking Cocoa
- 1 cup Organic Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Chopped Organic Walnuts
Soak chia seed in 1 1/2 cup filtered water for 2 hours. Put cashews in high speed blender and add enough filtered water to cover. Process until smooth. Add vanilla bean and agave nectar and process until you achieve a thick but very smooth and creamy consistency. If additional water is necessary to process, add 1 Tbsp at a time to reach the desired consistency. Add very ripe bananas and process again until completely incorporated.
Pour pudding into a large bowl and add the hydrated chia seed, folding in until well incorporated. Refrigerate while you prepare the chocolate sauce. In large bowl, whisk cocoa powder, maple syrup, coconut oil and 1/4 cup filtered water together until smooth and creamy. Fold in chopped walnuts. Place pudding in bowl, and top with chocolate-walnut sauce. Delicious and incredibly healthy!
Contributed by Sharon Jacoby, Kissimmee, FL